Blogroll

Loading

Share It

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lots of New Manufactured Home Listings in the Daytona Beach Area

If you are looking to purchase a manufactured home in the Daytona Beach area I have many new listings available. Many of these homes are located in beautiful active senior communities and offer tons of amenities. Feel free to visit my website to view my listings. www.talktosusan.com

If you are looking for something other then what you find on my website, please contact me and I will help you find what you are looking for.

Daytona Beach is a great place to retire or relocate if you are not from the area.

These homes are affordable and they go fast! Call me today to set up an appointment for a viewing.


 

1 comment:

  1. Daytona New Homes For Sale helps you have your own dream house that perfectly suits your needs. The right company that lets you have your dream home. Make sure that you have the best home for your family.

    http://www.kbhome.com/new-homes-daytona-area

    ReplyDelete