Blogroll

Loading

Share It

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Retirement Homes - Crane Lakes Senior Park

Buying the perfect retirement home for yourself and your family may be much easier than you think. By purchasing a manufactured home in a wonderful senior community, you can have the life style and home of your dreams at a price that you can afford. 


Where should I purchase my retirement home?


Crane Lakes is a beautiful resort style 55+ community located in Port Orange Florida. 

What Crane Lakes has to offer:

  • Gated Entry - Offers you peace of mind
  • Convenient Location - Area offers shopping, dining, entertainment, hospitals and more
  • Close to major highways
  • 18 hole golf course
  • Tennis
  • Bocce Ball
  • Swimming
  • Lighted Shuffleboard
  • Fishing
  • Walking
  • Jogging
  • Clubhouse - Has ballroom, kitchen, dance floor, exercise room, card room, reading room, library, arts and crafts room and billiards
  • The home association plans group activities and trips. 
Below is my newest listing in Crane Lakes:


  


GORGEOUS LAKEFRONT HOME IN GATED GOLFING COMMUNITY!

ML#: PO6182City: Port OrangePrice: $67,900
Year: 1998Size: 24 X 52Bed/Bath: 2/2
Daytona BeachAgent: Susan RossInfo: 386-451-7300
VERY CLASSY 1998 Palm Harbor 2 BR/2BA home. Palm Springs model w/stick built family room addition. Offering tape/textures walls, freshly painted, new counter tops throughout, spacious island kitchen with breakfast bar, open living area w/cathedral ceilings, laundry room has washer, dryer, utility sinks and cabinets, good size bedrooms, fancy master bath with his/her sinks and garden tub, sit and enjoy the lakeview from the Florida room, A/C unit only 1 year old, hurricane shutters and much more.

You may view the full listing or all of my listing at www.talktosusan.com

I have many beautiful retirement homes to choose from. Please feel free to contact me at any time to discuss your specific needs. It would be my pleasure to speak with you.

Susan Ross - 386-451-7300



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful indeed. I wonder where the price range from. All I know about manufactured homes is affordable. Although I admit these homes exceed my expectations.
    I also have here some manufactured homes in Washington. You might want to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the rooms. It is very light and comfortable to look at. The interior looks very sophisticated just like the ones in new york retirement community. This is really a beautiful place for adults who want to live a simple life.

    ReplyDelete